MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, I've narrowed my choice of rear lights down to 2 now, the new black LED style ones or the classic ABC "red" ones....

Here are my really shit photoshops...

Which do you all reckon look best?

Also, do the black ones actually have LED brake lights or are they just made to look like that? (maybe our Banshee friends can answer this one)

As the black ones are relatively new, I'm not sure about them, but they're growing on me.

All your opinions are appreciated people! :D

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree that Shifty's look awesome, but they may not look as good on mine as it's lighter (BRG compared to LMG)

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
nah they will look the bollox matey or even a set of clear abc ones

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Neither I'm affraid! The red ones are better then the black but you already have red ones on so whats the point in spending more cash on em!

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
Out of the 2 i would go for the top pic BUT could someone please do a photoshop of the chrome one's that shifty has on to this car as it's the same as mine.Thank's.

·
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all the info - definitely ruled out those "spaceship" black ones.

The Red ones look poo in my photoshop but I know they look good in the flesh, see Mulder's gallery. The good thing is, they're like standard but crystal style glass which I think makes the car look a little more up-to-date.

Shifty, yours look mint and I'm considering them now.

Not into Lexus ones (all clear or chrome) as I reckon they'll go out of fashion really quick (no offense to anyone who has them)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts