MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get the side decals like the one on the xpower rally car but in silver. im on about the ones that go from the rear window down to the side skirt if anyone knows what im talking about please help. how much would they cost and any one got pics of a zr with them on.. please help :-({|=

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just found these this is exactly what i want and have sent him a message already. hopefully he will beable to get them for me i cant wait.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well reading that page i posted dark knight was selling them but have not seen him on here for a while is he normally on here alot do you know

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
CHRIS1982 said:
well reading that page i posted dark knight was selling them but have not seen him on here for a while is he normally on here alot do you know
no idea sorry if you go to memberlist and choose dark night , select all posts by him and it should tell you when he was on last if that helps . pm him and it will send him an email that he has a message and he should return

·
2,070 Posts
The x power graphics i have came with the car only had the stripe down by the sill added.

These ppl will help you out http://www.lines-designs.co.uk/ they did my sunstrip and the above stripe and i know they have all the correct fonts and logos =D>

1 - 20 of 47 Posts