MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, right ive started to de-wiper my car and ive took off the first nut and i thought the wiper arm would come straight off. But no it wont budge at all. Does anyone know why this is and if there is anything else i need to do??

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Pull harder :D

It will come off if you've disconnected everything :)

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
I twisted mine all the way round 360 degrees and it came of with no damage.

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
i had this problem with mine, took me ages to try and get the arm off, even my dad had trouble then as he said" it aint coming off" ping it came off, just give it a good yanking mate, it will come off just need to get it right

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ive just been yanking at it for about half an hour now and still no joy. Any more suggestions??

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
dont know but if you manage get the arm off without damaging it DIBZ :D

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
ive just been yanking at it for about half an hour now and still no joy. Any more suggestions??
That could be taken the wrong way :D. Might want to rephrase that or is it my dirty mind lol. Get it off in the end? :shutup2:

·
2,585 Posts
get teh wiper standign up straight ( assumign its in its notmal restign position on the back window) and shake it up and down on the splines, it will come off no probs

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well its off but not by pullin it off i have had to break it to make it come off. i remember now it was the same on my saxo i had to break that one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts