MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dash LCD clock just packed up, clock works ok but will not illuminate ?

Found this thread but no real answer
http://www.themgzr.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5967&highlight=clock

Any ideas before the dealer stings me £50 for a fuse :)

Oh and the pathetic plastic lever to pop the rear seats down has detached itself from the cable, need to look in daylight but any suggestions appreciated :) cheers

·
455 Posts
broabably the bulb in the light ben, as for the clip, had this in the old zed, it was back to the dealer to get fixed.

G

·
Yes. The bulb fits into the back of the clock, so once you pull the fascia off, you will need to remove the 2 screws and lift the clock out.

I have dismantled mine,and split down the LED display to remove the orange diffuser. I have then soldered a purple wide angle LED into the place where the bulb was so now it shows purple instead of orange and should never need changing again

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Light Sabre said:
Yes. The bulb fits into the back of the clock, so once you pull the fascia off, you will need to remove the 2 screws and lift the clock out.

I have dismantled mine,and split down the LED display to remove the orange diffuser. I have then soldered a purple wide angle LED into the place where the bulb was so now it shows purple instead of orange and should never need changing again
im gonna try that this wked nic :up:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts