MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pretty please can someone help... i would like to change the bit that says i'm a newbie handle with care bit on the avatar :blush: hehe

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Im afraid you're stuck with that for life! Well, until you post more! Maybe if you flirt lots with a mod they could change it ;)

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Hi and welcome, can i have your number maybe then we could sort something out eh.

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
BTW, this user is only called "Monkeyface" due to me performing a perverse sexual act on her involving spunk and pubes.

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
BTW, this user is only called "Monkeyface" due to me performing a perverse sexual act on her involving spunk and pubes.
hahaha ive never heard that one before and ive heard a few lol

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
lmao stuarty

and well shes only been on the forum a few days and shes already got 42 posts maybe if we saw some pictures like promised in the other thread we could all help her boost her post count lol :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lmao stuarty

and well shes only been on the forum a few days and shes already got 42 posts maybe if we saw some pictures like promised in the other thread we could all help her boost her post count lol :D
:angel:
I will take some over the weekend :D hehe ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
put one of me for now... to :shutup: u up :D lol will still take some at the weekend of me and my sexy car ;) lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:eek: - ok, i'll make sure im nice to him if i ever speak to him! :D
not that i'm not nice to ppl anyway :angel: hehe

1 - 20 of 135 Posts