MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out after work at the club i always drink in, and i put my mobile down on our table to play a game of pool and then i found that some cunt had nicked it...its gone!!!

I just had enough time to call singlepoint and block my sim...so my number is now useless...need to let ppl know if they need to speak to me...now email is only way!!!

Stewart: If ya need to get in touch about new lights PM me and ill give ya me home number!

So anyway...

My phone is insured but i gotta pay a £50 excess...so it'll be a bit b4 i get a new number and phone!!!

Theivin little shits... :wallb: :x:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Little sh*ts probably trying to flog it outside an off licence in Gateshead as we speak in exchange for 20 Regal or a bottle of White Lightening.

Should cut their fingers off. :lcop:

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
bastards that happened to me on my birthday i was screwin i had to pay 50 quid excess

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
tbh its pointless niking a phone coz it is fuked one its barred

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well...

Been onto the insurance and they are gonna replace me phone or pay for me to get a new one...but since they cost £299.95 new i reckon they will get it cheaper so...im stickin with the Samsung although i would prefer a different phone!

The excess is still £50...so its still costing me money...bugger!!!

On a good note singlepoint, my service provider have blocked the old sim and told me that there were no calls made after it was twocked...so im ok there...even better is that they are sending a NEW sim out today but i get to keep the same number...YEY!!!

All well then...

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Another kick in the Gilmeisters arse...

BTW i have also lost my entire phonebook worth of numbers....yours too Gav!!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I would suggest not leaving a £200 quid phone alone in a pub, its a shame but people cant be trusted.

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Woo-Hoo...got me new SIM today and its me same number as promised....so Katie has given me a Nokia to use while im waiting for me new phone from insurance...

Sorted, well kind of...

p.s. Least my number is same...plus all yous who have me number when ya text put ya name in so i know who it is...cheers!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts