dates of schools attended
g.c.s.e or any qualifications
hobbies/interests

name, address, tel no.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
mine is like 2.5 pages long lol

do you wanna see an example of mine i got told its one of the best my current employer has seen!
Yeah lets see it.

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
im sure you can get a CV template from somewhere, shows you how the best way to lay out you're CV so employers will read it better.

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Tony martin Curriculum vitae

Tony martin DOB 12/03/88
Address
20 vickers road
Erith
Kent
DA8 1PH
National insurance no:- ** ** ** ** *
Telephone no – 01322 ******
Mobile no – 0787******
Full UK driving license held since- September 2005

Education
Trinity CoE school
Erith road
Belverdere
Kent
DA17 6HT
(September 1999 – July 2005)
G.C.S.E’S completed June 2004 – English literature- D
English language- C
Mathematics- C
Science Double award- BB
Geography- B
Physical education- C
ICT GNVQ- PASS (4 x C)- course included 6 parts which comprised of a case studying, planning, implementing, testing, adaptation, evaluation of all aspects of the unit of work.

French language- C
Religious Education- C
As level completed July 2005
Media studies- B
Psychology- D
Biology- F
Work Experience
Trinity school
Belverdere
Kent
DA17 6HT
Tel- 01322 ******
Two weeks (Mon- Fri) Filing important documents with accuracy and confidentially.

Wickes plc (October2004-Jan 07)
Madford retail park
Fraser road
Erith
Kent
Tel – 01322******
Full time fork lift truck driver/sales assistant, stock replenishment, customer relations and on occasions till work.

Duties include ensuring deliveries are received and booked in properly, any issues arising as such are dealt with promptly and efficiently. stock is placed in the correct place both in the warehouse and on the sales floor using the fork lift trucks requiring me to be organised and prioritise the work that needed to be done.

Also that store standards are kept to their highest and also that other members of staff are doing their job to their full ability. This job requires me to have a polite phone manner whether it be with dealing with customers or suppliers issues, its also requires me to be a fast thinker to deal with any unexpected issues that may arise.

IPC Media Ltd (Jan 07 - Present)
Blue Fin Building
110 Southwark Street
London
SE1 0SU

Sales executive Starting on Cage & Aviary birds (Jan 07 - September 07) - Mainly Private companies and customers with small businesses. Working on Both Display and Classified.
Golf Monthly Magazine (September 07 - Present) - Working with both Personal business and Agency clients.

Main Duties include canvassing of new business, Serving continuing clients to make sure that there advertising needs are met. Polite and understanding Phone manners are needed to ensure that i am able to be successful at my job and to fulfill my job role as not just a sales executive but as consultant to some advertisers who have no or very little knowledge of good advertising practice. My Job role means that i have to have a working knowledge of Key market areas and by attending both trade and public shows i feel that i am able to use this knowledge for both new and existing customers. Working on Golf Monthly allows me to be creative in many was including:
• Sponsorships of Classified sections for various clients.
• Sponsorships of E-news letters for a client who pushes ad-spend onto an internet audience.
• Organising editorial for clients who otherwise may be overlooked by the editorial team.
• Creating Features in the classified section, which not only gives us a huge edge over our competitors, allowing me to bring in extra revenue as well as reducing yields to help me reach and excel targets.

Whilst working at IPC Media i have placed myself on many training courses which have helped me develop in many ways enabling me to become a better saleman including:
• The Power of Questions (Asking the right questions at the right time)
• Yes, BUT! (objection handling)
• Online training
• Presentation skills

Personal statement
I am a very eager person who is very adaptable to changing environments, I have very high self motivation and am able to commit myself fully to a task. I am very well organised and punctual.

Skills and achievements
1 Organising and running a Top link sports festival (July 2004)
2 Taking visitors on a tour of my School (September 2001, 2003)
3 Looking after handicapped children and motivating them to do there best (July 2004)
4 Trip to gilwell park 2005- looking after 150 children on a camping trip and keeping them motivated to complete tasks.
5 Computer literate
6 BTEC in customer service

References

Available on request

:clap2::D

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
chrispy i can send you a copy of mine if you like because we are on the same level education and work wise

1 - 11 of 11 Posts