MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an idea of making my own but I think I'll need to use fibre glass in the bit above the wheel arches! Anyone know of any guides?

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
dont think its a case of look and do, think its more of an art, so to speak :D

·
Banned
1,204 Posts
its a case of trail and error, belive me i know, but thats the art of it. i currently in the progress of building another install. i will post some pics on here when i get round to fibreglassing over the arches. or you could allways let me build you one!

·
Banned
1,204 Posts

a bit of my work. more pics too come. im currently working on a rover coupe and a CRX thts going to be on display at max live

·
Registered
50 Posts
i wouldnt mind a chat with you actually Stewart, are you on MSN?

if so and you would like to talk to me, pm me your address.

did it sound ok?

i like it, huge difference from stardard!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Led mans, yours looks wicked, really professional, looks the dogs! Wish i was more into sounds and i would pay to get that done! Well Done!

·
Registered
50 Posts
DONNA said:
Led mans, yours looks wicked, really professional, looks the dogs! Wish i was more into sounds and i would pay to get that done! Well Done!
thanks!

i do it for a living tho so i guess its allowed to be a bit special, recently done a mad porsche 911, and im on with a seat ibiza at the moment.

and mine is nothing short of mental. still not decided what to do with boot but got doors and roof nearly done.

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
dj-rs said:
i was tolfd fibreglass installs dont last very long and dont sound very good.
At the Midlands meet come and see mine. I'll prove that it sounds good. Ryan has done a top job on my install. I'm very pleased with it. :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

The subs are silly powerful but the install copes nicely. His own install is mad, think he sniffs glue or something before designing them!! :-$ :-$ :-$

·
Registered
326 Posts
S18HAD said:

a bit of my work. more pics too come. im currently working on a rover coupe and a CRX thts going to be on display at max live
hey bud how hard is it to make that install.
i dont want to put subs in (been there done that)
but i think that boot build without the subs would still look smart as fook.
love the zr with the neon light

is it hard 2 do what u use for interior?

ok its officialim gona plaguise that install not putting ice nto it but i was the boot build fooking amazing it is so its my new copy project :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts