MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no i dont want it on colour codet because you cant see it good. so it looks the car more bigger.

and i have green calipers and the ZR rally graphics come on it then they looks better

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Robmaster said:
no i dont want it on colour codet because you cant see it good. so it looks the car more bigger.

and i have green calipers and the ZR rally graphics come on it then they looks better

see what you mean but maybe not enough green then imho a viper stripe may just set them off nicely

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i see everyday a silver clio sport with cupwings in silver and you just see it when you look good.

so i think thats better and i love it.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Robmaster said:
i see everyday a silver clio sport with cupwings in silver and you just see it when you look good.

so i think thats better and i love it.

then thats all that matters

if you like it it is very worthwhile addition to your car and im sure you will get a lot of pleasure from it

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes and i think every people have a other tast. so i dont like some subwoofer etc. for me thats all bullshit, but other people like it and thats ok.

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Its your car mate do as you like to it. To be honest i think it'll look the dogs with the xpower rally graphics on when its done, keep this one as a work in progress, just make sure you get some pics up when its finished. :up: :up: :up: :up:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the wings looks very extrem on this pics, because the background is very dark.

in the daylight they dont look bad. so i make some pics on the daylight.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
they're like nicks, am not being funny but are u sure u put them in the right place? shouldnt they be overlapped by the bumper more?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no, i dont want more overlap because they dont look god by the ZR. and with more overlapp i have more problems with the police

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
no i mean should they be stick out so much...should they bin closer in, like this?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts