MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My interior is half leather ! Anyone know if it is possible to have the rest skinned up or do I have to have the full lot done ??? Also is it expensive ???

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
how much did that cost u bud?

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
MG have a full-leather option for the ZR as well. You might be able to source some from somewhere like RoverBreakers, and you still get to keep the Monacos (to re-fit at time of sale, or sell on to make some money back)

·
Registered
85 Posts
I HAVE THE OE SPEC FULL LEATHER INTERIOR IN MY ZED.. ITS ALL BLACK LEATHER.. BOUGHT OFF OF EBAY FOR 500 QUID. I WAS TOLD WHEN I GOT MINE THAT IT WAS VERY RARE AS NOT MANY PEOPLE LIKE FULL LEATHER SEATS AS THEY DON'T BREATHE LIKE THE FABRIC CENTRES ON THE MONARCOS.. I THINK YOU'LL BE VERY LUCKY TO FIND ONE OF THESE INTERIORS ANYWHERE NOW AS I BELIEVE ROVER HAVE DISCONTINUED THEM. ALTHOUGH THEY MAY HAVE BROUGHT THEM BACK WITH THE NEW RANGES... GOOD LUCK !!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Am gonna have to keep my eye open !! In your experiences is it uncomfortable with full leather ??? I do a lot of driving fm Oxford to Notts n dont wanna get sweaty arse syndrome !!

·
Registered
85 Posts
i don't have air con in my car so can get a little uncomfortable if sat in the car for long lengths of time in the summer. although it doesn't really bother me that much.

i think the 25 leather seats are dfferent to the zr ones.. they are no where near as supportive.

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts