MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant believe mr zed went in the garage today to have the doors fixed after that idiot smashed them, but to take the pi** and kick me while im down, they only gave me a chevolete maltiz, 1 litre!!!!

no disrespect to anyone that has one, but i would rather walk then drive it!! LOL

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHAHA sorry dude, i rush when i type, plus im a builder so dont get to use computer alot!!

blo*dy cheek !!! lol

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Haha, it's cool man :D

Matiz is an awesome car, you should get it lowered and put some 19" chromies on it before you hand it back :cool:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha ha, i would love to mate, give it some character.....the thing hasnt even got enough power to wheelspin......not that i wanna just saying, its powerless lol!!

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Cant believe mr zed went in the garage today to have the doors fixed after that idiot smashed them, but to take the pi** and kick me while im down, they only gave me a chevolete maltiz, 1 litre!!!!

no disrespect to anyone that has one, but i would rather walk then drive it!! LOL

hahaaaha
Dan ill give you a race down north cray road!

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
think yourself lucky with your daewoorolette malteser i got a baked bean coloured ford KA!

·
7,920 Posts
I had a fiat panda as a courtacy car once and a tiny Kia of some sort as well
wow they gave you 2 curtousy cars!! how did you drive them both home :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hahaaaha
Dan ill give you a race down north cray road!
Tony, its seriously not worth it mate hahaha!!

Just been told my car be completed on the 15th, so wont be able to make the meet up bluewater on sunday (if it was still going on!!)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry didnt mean 15th, i meant it will be ready on the 25th, yeah there was meant to be a meet on sunday up bluewater and one in guildford, but not sure if it hit off really!! some people said yes defo!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah mate, were see eh, if its on i will let you know mate as im away down brighton this weekend so dunno wat time ill be back sunday mate, cheers tho and will let ya know!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts