MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving along the A66 today, was being shadowed by a Corsa SRI, was unsure what size it was so thought f*ck it, put me foot to the floor, the little sh!t stuck with me, came up to one of the many roundabouts and he totally f*cked it up, he must have heard me laughing :wohow: the zed being as stable as the Rock of Gibralter, left him for dead on the roundabout.

I took great pleasure in slowing down to a respectable 50mph(the speed limit for that strtch of road), and when he came a long side i mouthed the words to him and his missus "Straight line driver" (can drive in a straight line, but is sh!te when he has to turn his steering wheel)

He gave me the international sign for someone who plays with himself, and raced off :blink2:

I'm chalking that one up as a kill :cool1:

I've enjoyed my day

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
gonna get a sticker with the sillowet of a corsa with a line on it and stick it on your quarter panel window mate

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Shifty said:
gonna get a sticker with the sillowet of a corsa with a line on it and stick it on your quarter panel window mate
pmsl at shifty youll be twiddling the moustache next and wearing a
wing commanders hat ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shifty said:
Sounds good, i just knew he was goin to f*ck up, fu*kin straight line drivers, Tossers

My mam can drive dead good in a straight line, so he is now in the same catergory as me mam :cool1:

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
yellow-peril said:
Shifty said:
pmsl at shifty youll be twiddling the moustache next and wearing a
wing commanders hat ;) ;) ;)
i told you not so say anything about that :bash:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts