MG ZR Forums banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
13,694 Posts
well if u want ill text u when were at meeting point.... could u do me a fave tho and get me the post coad for that meeting point lol...

is it the lodge were still meeting?

Nah in Jedburgh, the carpark just after the petrol station on the left.

TD8 6EB is the post code,

if you can, drop me a text when you're about 20 min away so I'll have time to get myself ready if I'm not lol :D Cheers

Or just text me as you cross the border.

·
Registered
13,694 Posts
Lol no worries, cheers.

Might as well say there are road works at mine and the traffic lights are a pain so you might get to Jedburgh before I do.

·
Registered
13,694 Posts
Spot on mate :D (except it's the car park just After the petrol station).

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
Guys that are going up the A68, give me a toot of the horn as you pass, just to remind me that im missing an epic weekend :(

For those that don't know, I live in The Brown Horse Hotel in Tow Law which is just at the side of the A68!

·
Registered
13,694 Posts
Better say this now, be careful coming into Jedburgh, been told that a speed camera van has been sitting along the main road quite a bit over the past few days.

·
Registered
18,670 Posts
damn, iv just lowered my car a bit more today...now im thinking i should have left it...
Full boot + 2 passengers...might result in alot of scrapes!

IN for M6 Skank!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Gonna have to raise the MG in the morning then refit the brakes. I'm hopefully still gonna be at Scotch Corner in time. If I'm not there though I'll try catch up.

·
Registered
13,694 Posts
Haven't a clue what's happening now lol, Kane told me he's going a different route now as Sam has too much lows.

So will probably leave on my own :) but will leave mine about 2ish so may run into a few :D

121 - 139 of 139 Posts