MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:twisted:

no im not contemplating it im saving up for it

what are the quotes like that are flying about, n whos the best i hear its moto-build

·
Registered
451 Posts
i think apone had a quote of 3k inc zs180 discs?

Dj-rs is hasving his conversion sometime in november i believe ? worth asking him what he's paying.

·
Banned
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats 3k inc all labour engine and everything? u know what mileage i am to expect or will moto-build do a full engine re-build?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Was due to get my conversion next week but company has let me down they are saying that "they are more trouble than they are worth" and "theres 2 many problems", although my mate charges 600quid plus parts - he works at rover, has three rover turbos he has done himself (one is a standard bubble with wheel trims!)
I am going to finish my bodywork then look in to this again, for the meantime i have a 1.6 engine ready to put in which cost me 100 plus £50 to fit. Thats £150 for 8bhp and lots more torque.

·
Registered
146 Posts
had mine done by VIP motorsport !! but i wudnt recommend them !!

RSM do it for £2500 +VAT !! but i didint sed u there !!

but im doin my own when goldie goes bac on the road !!!!!!!! not that hard at all the loom can b a pain in the arse but as mine is goin from a abubble 2 a bubble its all good !!!

oh and i wud recommend it 2 neone !!! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

at last rollin road mine made 214 bhp at the wheels so in ur terms thast 258 bhp \:D/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts