MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
did you know

Only humans and dolphins have sex for pleasure not just to reproduce

thats an old "fact" and im sorry but its rubbish! you should see my rabbit! he wont stop humping things... hes got 2 teddies to play with but still insists on trying to hump my mums leg... i dont see how he could reproduce with any of those things lol

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
flour is naturally brown... commonly everyone uses white flour which has actually been bleached... and in so doing 90% of all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients are destroyed. therefore white bread is pointless as theres no "goodness" left and has loads of salt and sugar added for taste.
"brown bread" is made cheaply by dying the white flour brown (sounds stupid i know but its because more people want white flour because theyre used to it so they can charge what they want for natural brown flour for people with sense to buy) so is as useless as white bread only with more chemicals added.

the only breads that are of any benifit to humans other than filling you up with empty calories are wholemeal and rye :p

[/lesson]

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
I am GAY :D

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
,....nice thanks for tht maj...lol

porsche is the most profitable car company in the world!

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
Did you know that the average chocolate bar in the U.S. contains at least 8 pieces of an insect in it? Harvesting of the cacao beans occurs in the tropical countries of South America with low sanitation levels. Cacao tree beans are cut and piled in the farmer's field where they ferment for 6 days. During this process, children and adults walk over the piles; insects, rodents, small animals and other living things that make their nests in the piles. Actually the The U. S. Department of Health publishes a book entitled "The Food Defect Action Levels" in which they list unavoidable defects in food (insect, rodents etc.) all allowed by FDA.

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
My Sh!t stinks!

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
i like wholemeal neway so :p
haha
yeah i pay extra for the seeded wholemeal ones. i seriosly doubt that the human body can digest the seeds as it cant digest a lot of plant matter (eg youve all seen sweetcorn in your crap is still whole and yellow! lol) and although some plant matter can be digested it can take more energy to break it down than you will gain from it once it reaches your intestine (eg lettuce and celery) so yes you will get thinner eating only salads... its the dressings that people put on them that spoil them... alot are actually full of readily available energy stores (i dont like to use the word "calories" because its overused now to confuse women into spending lots of money to follow "diets" to sell particular foods)

1 - 20 of 115 Posts