MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 297 Posts

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in town earlier in the kebab shop! anwyays, this girl I know was standing out side chatting to her mates. i know her and normally get on with her, but I hadnt seen her for ages and I was looking at her thinking, gee, shes been converted into a proper chav!! with all her dangly gold chains (probably fake!) she shouted at me so I went to the door, she asked me wtf was I staring at! I was like woooooow, whats got into you, chill out girl!! but she started mouthing on, so I told her to get out of my way, and she replied 'dont tell me what to do Yap Yap Yap' so what did I do...I ended up punching her in the face, i lost it!!!! :crazy:OMG! thats totally not me!! atleast I got her out of my face, but im feeling rather guilty now :crazy:

thats my story of the day! lol

peace out :wacko:

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
you will probs be knocked up early hours in the morning with the police on you're door hun, have to say bad move you should of just ignored it and walked staight past her.

·
Registered
8,721 Posts
Girl fight !! Girl Fight !!

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you will probs be knocked up early hours in the morning with the police on you're door hun, have to say bad move you should of just ignored it and walked staight past her.
I know hun! it was a silly thing to do, but I lost it!! totally not like me, i never fight, havent done since school! lol, but I was impressed with the strength I had! lol

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
ceri hun i can understand why you lost it she was in your face etc, but you have a child to think of and lets say if the police did come and take you down the station, whats gonna happen to your daughter hun?

i hate people who fight or be voilent to each other it doesnt solve anything!

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
why should ppl take shoit from these chavs anyway! but I think she regretted mouthing, coz i passed her in the car earlier and she hung her head in shame

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ceri hun i can understand why you lost it she was in your face etc, but you have a child to think of and lets say if the police did come and take you down the station, whats gonna happen to your daughter hun?

i hate people who fight or be voilent to each other it doesnt solve anything!
i know, like I say, thinking of it now, I do feel guilty! and totally dont know what came over me!

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
yeah i can imagine your feeling guilty but if there is a next time just ignore it and carry on as you are.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I know hun! it was a silly thing to do, but I lost it!! totally not like me, i never fight, havent done since school! lol, but I was impressed with the strength I had! lol
i think you did the right thing.nothing worse then not standing up for yourself no matter what the consequencers

·
:(
1,896 Posts
I have full sympathy for you ceri, being chavy is mouthing off with no action, I used to think violance was not the way but recently ive come to agree with using my fists. But iI would only do so either in defence or if someone really did push me to doing it. As I would rather keep calm.

And what you did will be better in the long run, she probs wont say nothing to you now.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Nah i think you did well if someone wont let you past and its a chav give them a punch :D you know they wont contact police as then there street rep will go down haha id be more worried about vandalism to my car but chances are after that shes scared of you haha i would be

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have full sympathy for you ceri, being chavy is mouthing off with no action, I used to think violance was not the way but recently ive come to agree with using my fists. But iI would only do so either in defence or if someone really did push me to doing it. As I would rather keep calm.

And what you did will be better in the long run, she probs wont say nothing to you now.
tbh, i was quite surprised that she started tbh! shes always been one of these girls thats always nice with me. And she knows I can use my fists, but I think she had either been drinking, or totally wired!!

1 - 20 of 297 Posts