MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today thought id give my sisters car some tlc, she'l be my taxi for a few days whilst my zed is off the road,
she doesnt clean it often, and when she does she goes to 1 of them 3quid hand car was places

i just rinsed, washed, clayed,washed and dryed, the ammount of crap on the car it could do with being clayed agen

ohh its a skoda fabia 1.4

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
you can buy it from halfords for about £20

·
Registered
447 Posts
how much clay do you need to do the whole car? also do you need "lube" lol? Just that on that link (cleanyourcar.co.uk) some kits have a bottle with them and some are just clay. What do people recomend?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
how much clay do you need to do the whole car? also do you need "lube" lol? Just that on that link (cleanyourcar.co.uk) some kits have a bottle with them and some are just clay. What do people recomend?
Yeh you do need that, you spray fair bit down then go over it with the clay. First time you clay the car, you'll go through a lot of it though do to the clay bar sticking due to the crap in the paint, but you can water it down a bit so it'll last longer.

·
Shut up sad act!!!
3,894 Posts
I have found that using a spray bottle of window cleaner works well as a "lube" Dont think it'll do any damage to the paint.

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
y clay a skoda lol, na all jokes aside looks like a deeper shin to it, clay is a wicked product
haha mock the skoda's all you want but they aint a bad motor, made by VW remember :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts