MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just looking for tips on where I can go to buy some clay for obvious reasons lol

I was in halfords earlier and couldn't see any at all :noexp: and seeing as the only member of staff on the floor at the time was female I decided she wouldn't know wtf I was on about anyway and so left without asking if they have any... (lol)

so...any particular shops i should look out for or should i just buy some online or what?

I really wanna clay!!!

·
Need a new car!
2,054 Posts
Halfords sell the Meguairs Clay Kit for like £25, thats the one I use and its pretty good.

Or just go on cleanyourcar and order some from there :)

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Halfords sell the Meguairs Clay Kit for like £25, thats the one I use and its pretty good.

Or just go on cleanyourcar and order some from there :)
Ok, cheers mate, I must have missed it or else they didn't have any sitting out on display lol

I'll have a butchers at the Megs kit and see what I think!

Thanks again :)

·
Banned
8,794 Posts
ive got the megs kit from halfords too for 24.99. they might have been out of stock, halfords will have it eitehr on display or in a cabinet. well the one i work for does. its a very good kit.

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive got the megs kit from halfords too for 24.99. they might have been out of stock, halfords will have it eitehr on display or in a cabinet. well the one i work for does. its a very good kit.
Cheers, the one I was in today had all the cleaning gear (shampoos, waxes MFC's etc) all out on display, and I didn't notice any cabinets near the cleaning gear so it must just be sitting tucked away somewhere lol I'll have another look the next time im in and if I still don't see it I'll either ask or buy online :D

cheers for the tips!!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Some Halfords stores dont sell the Megs clay kit, if they do then its usually grouped with all the Megs cleaning gear.

Order some off cleanyourcar.co.uk

Go for the Sonus stuff, alot better than Megs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.