MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to fit them????

Bought some of drcue from here, but dont know how to fit them???

any help guys, always appreciated!!

Cheers :mrgreen:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Screwdrive, after tilting the mirror down to gain access, there is like a lil clip holding in place, if you can push this down, it will release it.

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
The Grim Reaper said:
Do it on the lower edge of the mirror & wrap what ever you use in a piece of cloth so you don't mark any thing.
Good point :up:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well just went to go and fit them...and i cant find them :x: Left them in my bedroom to be fitted and all of a sudden....they are gone...

think my stupid dad has moved the box or thrown them away..... :x:

Gona kick his head in when he gets home..... :guns: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: :x: He better find them :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Think hes thrown them away my dad :x: what a muppet :wallb: anyway anyone know where i can get some more??? :wallb: :up:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
take the hint lou :D

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
UPDATE on these....

Was tidying up my room today and where all my car stuff was i found them :hiding: :hiding: :hiding: Had to apoligise to my dad cos of all the names i called him....LOL...

Anyway ive fitted them and they look super...Well IMO....

Will post pictures tmrw when the car is clean!!!! :up:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts