MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peeps,

I am planning on giving my zed a treat for christmas and have been offered an XPower exhaust for £189 (without fitting), I was just wondering if that was good value.
The other option is a custom build for £120. I'm not sure which is the best.
Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you :up:

If this is posted in the wrong place, sorry.
Mods feel free to move to the correct one.
Ta.

·
2,585 Posts
yea thats a good price but i woudnt agree that it could be fitted in 10 mins, unless your car is pretty new and the exhaust nuts havent seized together

·
Registered
775 Posts
Magnex £150 and you should fit it in 30 mins, i used ramps safer and gets the car to a good hight, 17000 miles and me nuts fell off, LOL :bash: ,

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
tbh i would got for a custom as you get to choose what it looks like and the sound asweel as having a lifetime warrenty

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
getting mine in the new year from a place i know cheaper than powerflow paying 700 for a full system including manifold and sprtscat

·
Registered
775 Posts
custom are ok look good sound good but are not tested for gas flow and performance, id pay and get a proper job on it, (imo)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:thanks:

Both prices have been quoted to my dad, so I'm not sure where they are from.
He did some asking around as he new I was interested in changing, so I assume they are reputable.

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Shifty said:
getting mine in the new year from a place i know cheaper than powerflow paying 700 for a full system including manifold and sprtscat

Are you talkin about for the Skyline...cos if your not...

WHY?

Why bother spending cash on yer zed when your gonna have a proper beast...

oh, while im on....ya said on MSN the other day that its an H reg yea...doesnt that make it a '90 and therefore an R32 mate?

Just a thought...if i could have both...me zed and skyline, i would spend all on the latter...and keep me zed how it is!

Just think what ya can do with your Skyline mate....so fuckin cool! :mrgreen:

·
455 Posts
if its a 90, indeed its an R32.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts