MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if it was possible ( [-o< ) for people to post some pics of their tailpipes with a brief description eg. size shape make etc...? I' am about to invest and am not sure on what shape/size to get

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts

Official X-Power one, nice rumble...gods knows what size is is tho? 6inch?
£195/196 to buy :mrsmiley:

Oh Im fairly sure its made by the good people of Janspeed :cool:

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
was the oval one not magnex???? thought the latest one was janspeed an twin exit?? or am i a dog barking at a tree which isnt right?

·
Banned
14,285 Posts

Mines a custom built stainless steel full cat back!! Cost me £299 and i got to choose the tail pipe!! I went for the 5x3 oval!! Was gonna go for the twin but it looked a lil squished!! Got the trim from a mate who works at a rover dealer!!

And by the way, she sounds sweet as a nut!! :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley: :mrsmiley:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
maxfly, I thought that too...but soooo many people have had a new xpower box this year and got ovals so am assuming ur gona get oval unless u ask for something else...only went on yesterday and it does say "thruflow" on the invoice.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
cheers bud, am hoping to get an exhaust at some point when i got the spare cash prob next year by the look o it an prefer the oval to the twin exit just looks sweeter in my onion! :mrsmiley:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Maxfly said:
cheers bud, am hoping to get an exhaust at some point when i got the spare cash prob next year by the look o it an prefer the oval to the twin exit just looks sweeter in my onion! :mrsmiley:
Im in love with mine... :mrsmiley:

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Ach weel off for a blat to crianlarich to pick up the missus, prob wont be showin face for a bit, jst incase tonyvvc is looking for me, got an armrest comin this way shortly wahey!!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Thanx for that one Ken, couldnt remember if it was a 5 or a 6 :mrsmiley:

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
I havent got any decent pics at mo...but will have soon....

I got a Blueflame back box which is a 6"x4" slash cut oval.....and is very smart and sounds class!!!

£155 + £15 P&P

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There some damn fine looking back ends among you lot!! cheers for that got some good ideas, especially liking mulders 6 incher! (ain't gay or nowt!!)

·
Registered
258 Posts
mines a super size heinz bean can,custom fit by my local supermarket.:)n it looks a right dogs ass!but im happy with it so i dont care!

p.s,go fer the xpower or direct from magnex......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts