MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ouchy!

A guy at work grows his own chili's and I had one the other day, wasn't too bad to be honest. But today he popped to the market and decided to test me on a Habanero!

Bugger me that was soooooooooo hot! A pint of milk later and my mouth is starting to cool down but that was crazy.

On the Scoville scale a Jalapeno is 2,500-8,000, the Habanero is 100,000 to 350,000!!

Anyone else tried one?

·
7,920 Posts
i had a bowl full of em for breakfast

seriously though, no i havnt

·
Registered
465 Posts
yeah once and never again... it was Tooooo hot LOl... dont knwo how u did it i had the smallest bit off one n nearly blew my head off! My step dad grows em!

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
i used to work in asda and had these chillis and we had the 'chili challenge'. original or what, used to see who could eat the most of these super hot chilli's in one sitting, think the record was 42 but then the guy never made work for the next few days

·
Premium Member
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i used to work in asda and had these chillis and we had the 'chili challenge'. original or what, used to see who could eat the most of these super hot chilli's in one sitting, think the record was 42 but then the guy never made work for the next few days
I can imagine. I think 42 Habanero's would probably kill you tbh, body going into toxic shock, etc.

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
for some reason my mates used to snort chilli sauce! think it was called tobassco sauce) and omg, they where seriously in pain!! they eyes had puffed out and everything! things you get up to when your pissed and bored!

·
Registered
10,726 Posts
Just googled Habanero and got this............

Think it might be hot abit :rofl:

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
for some reason my mates used to snort chilli sauce! think it was called tobassco sauce) and omg, they where seriously in pain!! they eyes had puffed out and everything! things you get up to when your pissed and bored!
there is a drink they do in alocal club up here which has tobasco sauce in it, andy and ade love them when they come up for the weekend, after andy had his first one he walked about the club trying to find the toilet to be sick for an hour :drunk:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
Tobasco isn't hot, it's sexy.

I have to try this new chili, well I might test it on someone else first :D

·
7,920 Posts
Got a lovely warm feeling in my stomach now. I'd definitely have another, but by damn its hot!
reminds of when your 5 years old and you put your tongue on the end of a battery, you have to pull away quickly, but not long later your back on it

·
Premium Member
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
reminds of when your 5 years old and you put your tongue on the end of a battery, you have to pull away quickly, but not long later your back on it
Aint that the truth!

I've nicked one so I can use the seeds to grow my own, whoop!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
My mate has tried the "Naga Jolokia" chili which has a Scoville rating of 855,000–1,041,427!

His friend's mother gets them imported from Bangladesh or some place in the far east.

Said he just licked the flesh and felt his tongue dissolve :S

·
I Like To Disco Dance
5,734 Posts
and we can have a competition :D see who can eat 20 chilli's and not visit the toilet :rofl:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts