MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Banned
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says really people, just to see if anyone is interested in convoying up to the FSM, as im going from Wrexham.

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
well
me and bristol
mellow and m155gob
are meetin in nelson at about 11.30 if you fancy that

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
lol you workin sat mate :O

whats that you think you wiill feel ill on saturday morning wink wink

G

·
well you'll know its me an Alice as you'll notice the only yellow ZR with 2 people in it with Drum'n'Bass pumpin out loud.... :D :D :D

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
well you'll know its me an Alice as you'll notice the only yellow ZR with 2 people in it with Drum'n'Bass pumpin out loud.... :D :D :D
lol you got a sound system mellow hehe im yellow aswell you knwo we gunna look so kewl hahahaha :p we can only meet at 11.30 if stevo's or someone is thier ata bout12.30 to give us the tickets if not we cannot arrive till they get thier and yeh i have aan address with ordog kindly gave me and said its a decent place to meet up 1 sec ill get it >D

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
its a bandq mate this is the address

Churchill Way
Nelson
BB9 6RT

check tht out and see if it works for you ?

G

·
wicked, were already sortin the car out lol lol,need a wing mirror and need to findthe speedo sencor plus need to paint the airvents again and sort outthe seats plus take out the rear seats lol

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
wicked, were already sortin the car out lol lol,need a wing mirror and need to findthe speedo sencor plus need to paint the airvents again and sort outthe seats plus take out the rear seats lol
ohhh you stipping it ?

G

·
yea, no point in havin all the seats in when its just 2 of us,plus were bringing our custom campin seats :D :D plus beer and other things :D :D

·
GOT OWNED BY THE LAW
2,253 Posts
What are they???, and i was meaning just takin out the rear seats , you'll know why when u meet us....unless it doesnt fit in , i'll try tonight...(LOL sounded wrong that) :yoji:
pm me what it is :D

i bet its summit stupid like computer speakers massssssssssive haha

1 - 20 of 130 Posts