MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased Chris's Janspeed exhaust and quickshift taipan 2 induction ki; and today was the day i had it fitted and he fitted my old exhaust onto his car.

It makes a massive difference to my 160. I can't describe how much difference it has made.

When we were pulling away from the garage he was so dissapointed that he had no exhaust tone, just too rub it in i sat behind him revving my engine so that he could here the noise.

Once again cheers Chris.

If you can afford this mod then do it. :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
Nice one.......your now in mine and andys clan....pmsl :hiding:

Im getting that taipan 2 thingy...was it hard to fit??

Bet ur so chuffed now...

Nice one :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Banned
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
160 Babe said:
Nice one.......your now in mine and andys clan....pmsl :hiding:
I know.

160 Babe said:
Im getting that taipan 2 thingy...was it hard to fit??
This was ever so easy to fit, i will post some pic's in the morning to show you how it was fitted.

160 Babe said:
Bet ur so chuffed now...
I can't stop grinning when i drive now.

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
heat reflection, to stop the cold inducted air becomming hot and less dense, so less air per cubic meter, so less air to combust with and in theory less performace.

·
2,039 Posts
hob said:
heat reflection, to stop the cold inducted air becomming hot and less dense, so less air per cubic meter, so less air to combust with and in theory less performace.

Have my cold air feed pipe lagged too as it runs fairly close to the Zorst :up: :up:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts