MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im pi**d off to the max today my gf cheated on me like 3 months agon n weve bin on n off since, shes been txting a lad, wel last nite he stoped at hers! so im not in best of moods!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ouch man! sorry to hear that! she totally not woth it mate! and how you know he stayed?
wel wnt round there this murnin, to giv her sum of stuff she wasnt awake, so threw stones at the window lol, n he came to it makes me sik man in our bed i paid half man! does my head in jst goin to get all the told u so's off people that said dnt go bak.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
man id have chinned the fuka! so fair play for keeping your cool!take it as life experiance ******, u only a yound chap sum bird will come along that will rock your world!

i had a bird go with some bloke out side a club, she addmitted it and i couldnt see her in the same way again so finished and never looked back! now im with my mrs and she is awesome!

just go have fun and forget her dude

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Ive been there seen it and done it with the cheating pish. ITs absolutely gutting mate isnt it, do chin up though and dont let it get you too down. Any girl that pulls this sort of crap aint worth the time of day tbh

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
try not to get down about it or anything mate, at the end of the day if shes willing to **** you about then clearly you're better without her, and she'll realise sooner or later that she was stupid for cheating, regret it, and the fact that she won't have you back will be enough to makre her realise she's the one thats lost out.

shag her mum tbh tho :D lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
man id have chinned the fuka! so fair play for keeping your cool!take it as life experiance ******, u only a yound chap sum bird will come along that will rock your world!

i had a bird go with some bloke out side a club, she addmitted it and i could see her in the same way again so finished and never looked back! now im with my mrs and she is awesome!

just go have fun and forget her dude
i now yeh life too short, jst guna be hard to get over her get on ded well wiv her family, i would of chinned him but he a lanky fuka lol, n i wish sum girl wud rock my world! fort she was the one man. i sound gay i swear lol

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
try not to get down about it or anything mate, at the end of the day if shes willing to **** you about then clearly you're better without her, and she'll realise sooner or later that she was stupid for cheating, regret it, and the fact that she won't have you back will be enough to makre her realise she's the one thats lost out.

Or her fecking hot sister like i did when mine cheated on me lol.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

her mom aint too tasty lol, i now true mate this meens lot to me u lot fanx!!

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.