MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anywhere online where I can book in advance a decent holiday abroad?

.....I dont mind paying a lot for a decent holiday/hotel, but dont wanna pay more than I should be if you know what I mean.

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
www.go-nowtravel.com

its part of Page and Moy of Le Mans fame!!

used it a few times and there very good, or you could try trail finders adn travel bag if you want to go some where amazing! i stayed 2 weeks 4 star in Penang for £600...spending we went mad brough loads of fake stuff ate lobster and GIANT king prawns every night...we spent £350 between 2 of us! that include taxis everywhere! hire one for a day cost £12!

·
4,103 Posts
let me add some salt too then

feb - New York Biz flights and 5 star for 3 days (lil treat for the missus)

May - Hong Kong

June - proberly Thailand

July Barbados ...staying in a mate HUGE villa last time he was there he met Rooney!

rest of the year...who knows!

Hard life!

·
Wannabe Photoshop Guru
1,584 Posts
Mickeyblu said:
let me add some salt too then

feb - New York Biz flights and 5 star for 3 days (lil treat for the missus)

May - Hong Kong

June - proberly Thailand

July Barbados ...staying in a mate HUGE villa last time he was there he met Rooney!

rest of the year...who knows!

Hard life!
im plannin on goin thailand in june too although i herd its better in may!

·
4,103 Posts
depend on what part ur off to i have done most of the gulf so gonna spend more time over the Andaman (sp) side, if you get the chnce hire a local for a spot of island hoping...fantastic!, oh and very very cheap!

if your the gulf side look out for the VERY interesting brochures you get offered on the beach! LOL

·
Wannabe Photoshop Guru
1,584 Posts
Mickeyblu said:
depend on what part ur off to i have done most of the gulf so gonna spend more time over the Andaman (sp) side, if you get the chnce hire a local for a spot of island hoping...fantastic!, oh and very very cheap!

if your the gulf side look out for the VERY interesting brochures you get offered on the beach! LOL
im off towards phi phi and phuket island....PURE PARADISE!!

·
4,103 Posts
phuket!!

not been there but if you travel up the coast a little there are some amazing places nice and tranquil and very cheap!

Forgot to add I LOVE THAT PART OF THE WORLD WITH A PASSION!

even looked in to buying a place out there! but they have odd land ownerhip laws

·
Wannabe Photoshop Guru
1,584 Posts
haha...no i know what u mean...they have some real paradise style islands around there....i dont know whether to go to Phuket or the Maldives...

·
4,103 Posts
prefer the Maldives....

just dont get caugh smoking or taking anything u should'nt...if firing squad in some parts!!

although i have never been stopped! even at a Full Moon Party!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts