MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HAHA its fact though I Hate to say it but with out Ronaldo our whole attack system doesnt work.... and I cant see Berbatov playing the way Ronaldo Tevez and Rooney play..... It just wont work :(
I'm starting to think you might be the only manc I like :joker:

·
Registered
230 Posts
HAHA but Ronaldo would be wank at Real madrid though thats the thing him and Ruud didnt really work at united, he needs players like Ronaldo and Tevez giving him that counter attack, and have the pace to do that, No doubting Man utd with them 3 player on the pitch are AMAZING, take one out and we dont shine so much.... I'll happily admit that... but either way will still win the prem.... sorry to be back on your hate list again

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HAHA but Ronaldo would be wank at Real madrid though thats the thing him and Ruud didnt really work at united, he needs players like Ronaldo and Tevez giving him that counter attack, and have the pace to do that, No doubting Man utd with them 3 player on the pitch are AMAZING, take one out and we dont shine so much.... I'll happily admit that... but either way will still win the prem.... sorry to be back on your hate list again
:rofl:

I was expecting it sooner or later, although at least you admitted some home truths to start with ;) lol

football eh? :D

·
Banned
1,654 Posts
I've read some of the most ridiculous posts ever on this thread!!!

the most laughable - Ruud didnt really work at united

still wondering how that makes any sense whatsoever, his last season he was at odds with fergie and still banged in over 20 premiership goals!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I've read some of the most ridiculous posts ever on this thread!!!

the most laughable - Ruud didnt really work at united

still wondering how that makes any sense whatsoever, his last season he was at odds with fergie and still banged in over 20 premiership goals!
read full sentence Ruud was Amazing for united but he didnt complement ronaldo the way Tevez and Rooney do.... simple as

and the amount we paid for Berbatov I would of wanted someone younger

·
LU HG
3,487 Posts
where the hell did this delusional scouser comes from?

i guess you can't believe your luck of late, lucky win over united and then 3 points in europe, don't you usually lose you first 3 group games?

atleast we know it'll all go quiet by spring time again.

·
Pumped yer Maw!
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
where the hell did this delusional scouser comes from?

i guess you can't believe your luck of late, lucky win over united and then 3 points in europe, don't you usually lose you first 3 group games?

atleast we know it'll all go quiet by spring time again.
In the words of Jim Royle "My Arse!"

and secondly, no we don't, that was last year that happened.

Don't you usually look at the European cups in old traffords "trophy cabinet" and wish your team was as great as Liverpool in Europe, and other competitions? :happy:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.