Post all your comments in here - Thanks

Ill start

All wankers and slappers apart from Bez

He rules

BEZ TO WIN

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
pmsl hippos yawn, but u never know her butt could be like the london underground

·
Former Site Owner
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The whole programme is full of absolute nobodies, with nothing interesting whatsoever to offer. I can't wait to see the volatile relationship between the chauvanistic John McGobshite and Germain Greer, that should be really exciting, that.

Or how about the sexual chemistry between Caprice ("I'm really nice, don't care about my looks and I'm humble and modest and a bit of a dork". Yeah, whatever, you phony fúcking príck) and Jeremy Edwards, whoever the fúck that gasbag is.

Go on 'Bez' dance for the crowds, dance like a monkey for the nice people.

Oh, and Shaun Ryder can fúck off as well; I've never seen a poorer attempt at being "cool" in my entire life. The fat toe headed cúnt was sitting there in a bubble coat and a pair of cheap sunglasses, the fúcking idiot. "We're mad us, we take drugs and shít. We get off our faces and junk". I've got about 3 weeks of this "Big Brother" bollócks to contend with now, and I fúcking hate it already.

I hope there's a small capsule of oxygen on it's way to John McCriricks heart as we speak, the gozzy eyed, Weetabix sidied cúnt.

:wallb: :wallb: :wallb:

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
omg that post has made my night..that is the funniest shit, straight to the point. and tbh if u read the paper they had to beg absolute nobodies to be on it...now the contestants must feel really mugged off.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Am crying here reading Hoogies assesment!!! That man needs a contract with E4!!!

Bez rules!!! He's mint!!! He can forwards a bit...then backwards a bit....then forwards some more...oh then backwards again!!!

:lol:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts