MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Supercar Saturday' is a charity day in support of the Stroke Association and the ZR/ZS/ZT Register will be present with special ‘Zed’ parking being provided.

Race drivers will be donating their time and fuel to take paying visitors for 6 laps of Castle Combe.

Both Lunar Racing (MG ZS 180 Saloon) and Dreadnought (MG ZT 520 V8) will be offering their services along with many more cars.

Final details will be issued shortly.

Attending:

1) Matto 180 - MG ZS 180 Saloon (Mk2)

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
i will be attending in my ZT v8 with some other members of the two-sixties forum, and i believe the plan is to have a stand next to the z register

peter

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Do you have to pay to watch? I did have a look on cc website, but i couldn't find much, well not that flyer anyway, as its a bit small to read lol
Entry is £5.00 (under 16s are free). The 'Zed' parking area is going to be adjacent to The Strawford Centre which is opposite the pit lane. For more info here's the link to Zed Register News Page: Castle Combe

1 - 20 of 141 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.