MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
should be ok then, easier if u can get someone to hold it whil u underneath thou, if u do wanna take it out theres a thread on here saying how or just ready hayne book for idiots its helped me out a few times finding scres i never knew where in places

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
the whole dash has to come out ******! so if you get parts and DIY its not too expensive i got my matrix for 35 quid. but if you dont wanna do it your looking few quid and might be hard pushed to get some one to do it tbf

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the whole dash has to come out ******! so if you get parts and DIY its not too expensive i got my matrix for 35 quid. but if you dont wanna do it your looking few quid and might be hard pushed to get some one to do it tbf
oh right great lol, is there any guides or links on here on how to do it?
thanks

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
errr not sure but tbf i was told it what worse than what i found it to be tho. just have to take your time. centre console is piece off pee.

only fiddly things really is disconnecting the wires from switches far right hand side (light adjustment and wing mirrors, if you have elec mirrors that is (cut my hand open tryin to get them out)

but like i said take time and just remember that the metal behind is very sharp!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
errr not sure but tbf i was told it what worse than what i found it to be tho. just have to take your time. centre console is piece off pee.

only fiddly things really is disconnecting the wires from switches far right hand side (light adjustment and wing mirrors, if you have elec mirrors that is (cut my hand open tryin to get them out)

but like i said take time and just remember that the metal behind is very sharp!
ok cheers mate, il have ago n if i get stuck try and find a garage to sort it lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.