MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, i well be picking my new MG ZR up on wed, cant beleave i am saying this, damn i love this car all ways wanted one.

what good mods can i put on to it, i see alot of poeple are changing the lights at the back,and changing the back box as well.

i am very new to all this moding so all the help would be good.

also what are the best shops to order every thing, from please.

thanks

Antony!!!

·
3,634 Posts
Check out some of the forums including discounted products !!!

Also pm yellow perril am sure he can fix yer up with most things !! :up:

G

·
Depends on your budget and what you are trying to do as to what to do. Some mods are very etye catching for relatively small outlay, others are not.

Have a look round some people galleries and see what catches your eye, better still get along to a few meetings, meet some of the people and see what they have done to thiers for ideas.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Light Sabre said:
Depends on your budget and what you are trying to do as to what to do. Some mods are very etye catching for relatively small outlay, others are not.

Have a look round some people galleries and see what catches your eye, better still get along to a few meetings, meet some of the people and see what they have done to thiers for ideas.
one thing guys you will never get fed up of looking at his nicks car

one of mikey2k`s pics taken at brands on friday

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
get yourself along to some meets, plenty of peeps to talk to and loads of ideas, i have plans, just lacking the cash at the mo!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
towersl said:
get yourself along to some meets, plenty of peeps to talk to and loads of ideas, i have plans, just lacking the cash at the mo!!!

No change there then lyndz...........you spent all yer cash on that WICKED (& I mean VERY WICKED) ..personal plate ......

and you upset one of the Admin in the process.........YOU BAD GIRL !!!!!!!

Go & stand in the corner & think about what you've done ...........(Then after 5 mins or so you can come out ......................& LAUGH YER ARSE OFF fer being a TOP NOTCH MODDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site. There are alot more products available for the ZR compared to when I first got mine 3 years ago :up: There are many different types of lights and exhausts etc and your best reading through the relevant posts as all your questions will be answered. Also when you get your Zed get yourself to one of our meets to see them in the flesh :mrgreen:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi ya, yeah when i get it on wed, i well come to the meets, i well have a look in here were the next ones are, thanks for all your help.

·
Registered
235 Posts
first thing get a gd sound system i found that the speakers that came standerd with our 160 are crap, the head set is the dogs bolocks (good) but the speakers are crap, i would also go for some nice new lights.. what model zr have u got?? if u havent got the 160 then get some nice skirts. the 1s on the 160 are well nice i love them!!!

·
455 Posts
get yourself a nice induction kit, give the car a throaty Roar . . .

First Mod I did! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts