MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its getting worse! why is this? it only seems to do this as I am leaving dual carrige ways, obviously after high speeds!

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
i thought some models didnt come with abs? :unsure:

·
Banned
12,009 Posts
yeah i remember his ABS very well, we were coming over a bridge and someone pulled out just as we got over it, so Andy had to slam his brakes on and boy did we stop dead!
lol

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey! that shows my driving is getting faster! not a good thing! but maybey it shows im getting more confidence on the road. But if it is abs, should the light come on?

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
yeah i remember his ABS very well, we were coming over a bridge and someone pulled out just as we got over it, so Andy had to slam his brakes on and boy did we stop dead!
lol
Thats not abs, thats EBD... abs does not stop the car quicker as such, it just allows you to be able to turn when braking ans stops the brakes from locking up...

mine has ABS
quiet you

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
hey! that shows my driving is getting faster! not a good thing! but maybey it shows im getting more confidence on the road. But if it is abs, should the light come on?
no its never a good thing, brake fade is awful, as you see something looming up at you...

Always always break a little earlier, and use the gears to help slow down too... its a backup incase the brakes fail

·
Banned
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i shall be more carefull when coming onto slip roads! cheers for the info hun! but is it normal for the car to shake so violently

·
IN for Mod hate!
25,170 Posts
i was joking lmao!

learned my lesson in my fiesta 360 into a van lmfao!!!
DOH!!!!111!!

i shall be more carefull when coming onto slip roads! cheers for the info hun! but is it normal for the car to shake so violently
Ye, the steering wheel and the pedals should be shaking like mad

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
i always think im going to blow my engine up when i do that lol i have a very bad habbit of trying to put it inot frist (whilst holding the clutch down) when approaching a junction at about 25/20mph!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts