MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
some of you will have noticed my car was for sale recently and on ebay, it didnt meet my reserve but a local guy contacted me to say he was interested for his son...he has now got the insurance and finacnce sorted so he is getting it on Thursday... last few days with the ZR :hurt:

The reason i am selling it is that i have had a change of jobs where i will be working 5 mins from work so its just going to be sitting the drive..i start my new job on monday so i thought i would put it on ebay to see what id get for it.

Anyway the question is now what should i get as a cheaper run around as i will only used it the odd night and weekend as there are other cars in the family.

Was thinking an older honda VTI or SIR or the CRX Del Sol but only the 160 bhp versions...any other ideas for cars up to £4500?

:mrgreen:

·
Formerly Trophynovabasher
3,051 Posts
VW Corrado VR6

·
3,051 Posts
hoogie said:
Theres a Used boat in Falmouth for Sale

Done 27 000 Miles

1 lesbian owner
pmsl probably a few brown stains in the cockpit

·
3,051 Posts
A corrado was dropped in favour of the Zr with me coz i didnt want to have one till i could afford the G60 or Storm. love em.

·
Registered
556 Posts
You can have my fiesta for £500...... :hurt: cheap little run around, ok if you wear a paperbag over your head so no one spots you!!!

·
3,051 Posts
just sold my modified mk 2 golf for a ha'penny

·
1,443 Posts
Honda civic vti. Don't know if they're as low as £4000 though.

Vtec engine with 160 odd bhp, plenty quick and affordable.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mitchy said:
Honda civic vti. Don't know if they're as low as £4000 though.

Vtec engine with 160 odd bhp, plenty quick and affordable.
Yea found a couple of nice examples at this price....thinking i will go for the sol though. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
659 Posts
What car now?

Nice 90s RS2000? Must have about bottomed out pricewise now, an up and coming classic so shouldn't loose too much money now either.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts