MG ZR Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
I disagree, I love your ZRs epic lows. it's got a nice stance (I have pictures of it saved on my computer in my "inspiration" folder) :)

But MGZR-TDI-Mk2's is just the pinnacle of any ZR, It's got everything everyone wants. Can't imagine how many doll-hairs have been thrown at it!
LMFAO oi Dan Smilie got pictures of you on his comp lols :yikes:

·
989 Posts
Sorry for the large pictures im not sure how to resize.

My bro's zed

Just had a full bare metal respray, Underside has been stone chipped and painted, arches and engine bay all done

Full engine rebuild 2ltr Turbo out of a 220
All new hoses, water pipes, service items, bushes, mounts, brakelines etc
Powder coated Team Dynamics 18"
Toyo Proxies all round
Gaz adjustable suspension
Fully polybushed
Leather recaro interior

Nothing has been left untouched.

Car is like new... a million times better than when it left the factory

·
989 Posts
its had a lot more work done since the photos, full sound system, race spec turbo etc also fitting a front mount with slim line fans very shortly.

·
Registered
303 Posts
LMFAO oi Dan Smilie got pictures of you on his comp lols :yikes:
Don't be jealous ;) aha :bike:

I disagree, I love your ZRs epic lows. it's got a nice stance (I have pictures of it saved on my computer in my "inspiration" folder) :)

But MGZR-TDI-Mk2's is just the pinnacle of any ZR, It's got everything everyone wants. Can't imagine how many doll-hairs have been thrown at it!
Loving this ! aha Many thankkkssss :smile2: needs more lows though :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
May as well throw mine in the mix!

snow photo:

nifty little LED foot well light mod, same done in both sides of the boot where the speakers are, paper is to show how they light things up:

any advice for mods are anything appreciated! (will be fitting a ZR160 exhaust to replace the giant bean can i have atm.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.