MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and the question is Why did you choose the colour Zed you chose

ill start BRG well i saw the ZR in that colour and fell in love with it still love it now

·
Registered
708 Posts
I choose mine because everyone i see had trophy blue or black so i thought i would be different and stand out so i choose the best coloured zed.

TROPHY YELLOW

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I chose my T.B. coz I had already re-vamped the 25 I had .& fitted TB leather seats .......so when the "NEW" one came ..in went the Seats !!!!

Simple !!!!

·
3,634 Posts
Got mine in silver coz its easier to keep clean !!! My previous ZR was in Trophy yellow which is my favourite colour for it !!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I saw a really nice colour Zed yesterday. Was a burnt orange colour a bit like the 350z but a bit darker. Is this an original zed colour? limited edition? or respray?

·
LU HG
3,487 Posts
i chose Solar Red over the other available at the time which was the silver. i really like the red it looks mint when cleaned and i've always been a fan of red cars. there is only one colour i'd change it for, and thats X Power grey.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I was gonna order Trophy Yellow, changed my mind cos I thought it was too loud and then I was convinced I was gonna buy Xpower Grey, but...

When I went to actually order it, there was a Trophy Blue 105 outside the showroom that looked the dogs bollox - so I ordered Trophy Blue.

There aren't many (any?) bad colours for the Zed though, they all look good. :up:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
when i was out looking for a new car i hadn't liked anything i'd seen all day then in a courtyard i seen a TB zed which had just been washed and I nearly spunked my pants,.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts