MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Things really seem to have gone quiet on the site! Is this because there aren't as many members or that lots of the oldies got lost. It's just not the same. Keep up the good work though hopefully when we get the www.themgzr.co.uk url back all will return to former glory.

·
Registered
523 Posts
it cud b some cat get on , cos the url has changed like so many times!
I knew when the quest url and the other link suddenly didn't work for me and had to ask u doods on msn for the new link

http://216.180.235.181

sure peeps are having the same thing and some mite not even have msn or ur a number to call/ txt

·
892 Posts
Things have gone quiet on the site?

12,000 posts in 19 days is pretty active if you ask me.

As for getting users back. We have the majority of them back

The old site had 1413 members, of which 922 had made 10 posts or less, leaving 491 people that had 10 or more posts.

Of those 491 people, not all will have been regulars (some will only have had 11,12,13 posts).

So, to sum up, almost all the regular contributors are back

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
You have a good point, it just proves which people were really enthusiastic about being on here. Its now more like a family than a community! Whos gonna be 'uncle kn*bhead' then??!!!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
I was a little worried at first too, but a few chats witha coupla mates followed by the fantastic notts meet has settled my worries big style...

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
A Meet - The Universal Cure For All Worries

1 - 12 of 12 Posts