MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Gte some locking ones. I gave my old set to Ady (I think he satill has them). The set I have now, you use a locking tool to put them on and then remove the tool . The cars just spin then why you try to undo them. I went through 4 sets in as many months until I fitted these. I have had them on for over a year now and they are still there.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
yup me too...they've lasted me a LOT longer than any others, plus they look the business :up:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yes definitely get the locking ones, I've had mine for almost a year now and no problems.

... and you get a feeling of satisfaction when you see the little sh*ts finger prints in your brake dust knowing they couldn't get them off.

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
FYI I paid £20 for mine as a Buy It Now...if thats any help as a price guide.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Marks Blue 160 said:
4 nice MG emblem valve caps........ YEP GONE!!!
really hate theives, we go out earn money the rite way and then scum just comes along takes ur stuff maybe even sells ur stuff on just so they can not bother goin 2 a job. whyo ever took them probly had them on theis push bike and gave other 2 2 his mate!!! grr.

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Ie had ONE out of the 4 nicked so i dont have em on anymore...keeps em for meets...but then im too lazy to change em for that too...

Err anyone want a spare MG Richbrook valve cap...

£3 each or £10 for the 3???

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
GIL5294 said:
Ie had ONE out of the 4 nicked so i dont have em on anymore...keeps em for meets...but then im too lazy to change em for that too...

Parts for Sale? :up:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
GIL5294 said:
I just thought about while i was writing post...totally spontaneous!

Ill put it there..if i can be boothered!
:lol: Very you.

:up:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
GIL5294 said:

£3 each or all 3 for £10, dont u think peeps will go for the £3 each have all 3 for £9, lol

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Fuck me...i just thought that......god i must be asleep...lol!!!

What a fuckin muppet!!!

Err...£4 each or all 3 for a tenner...P&P is only gonna be a stamp and im sure i can stretch to that!!!

So its FREE P&P woooooo!!!...err might take less than what im sayin...dont really know yet....ill put it up in PARTS FOR SALE when i do!

p.s. Dummy!!! *slaps head

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
You can get em from Icon Styling too...with 5% off bein a member on here and FREE delivery...

If i sell em there for spares obviously as i only have 3 anyway...

But if some one needs 3 ill put em in original box and post em for free...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts