MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some tosser had kicked my grill through on the front of my zr mrk 2!

its hangin off..any ideads how i can get to it from behind as i cant stick my hand under it!

the actual metal is bent..gutted

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Or your wallet!

I presume you mean the lower grille

Joking aside its a bit of a cock ache but not a disaster.

Also it may not have been kicked in, something may have hit it like a bird or stone etc either way its done its job cos you rad aint fecked

If you undo the top bumper fixings you can gently lever the bumper forward enough to retrieve your grille and clips

then walk over the grille until its flat agiain replace and job done.

If you have lost some of the clips then you can use discreetly placed small cable ties.

·
Registered
506 Posts
pigeon`s knock your lower grill in i hit one at 60mph and ended up havin to remove pigeon from inside bumper NICE but my mate had also done same 3 weeks earlier and just pushed his in we put them both back in an used hot glue gun to re fix seems a lot more solid than how it was originally.

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
mine come out on my mk2 when i had it, used a dremel to drill some small holes around and used small cable ties to fix it in place.

·
Registered
506 Posts
no the cat had it the cheeky little sod i pulled it out of bumper put it on floor went to get bag put it in come back and it was gone looked up drive and theres the cat doin a runner pigeon in gob no joke creased me up but i have ate pigeon and it not nice!

·
Fake Bans FTW!!!
1,482 Posts
no the cat had it the cheeky little sod i pulled it out of bumper put it on floor went to get bag put it in come back and it was gone looked up drive and theres the cat doin a runner pigeon in gob no joke creased me up but i have ate pigeon and it not nice!
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:shoot2::shoot2::shoot2::shoot2:

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
one of our cats mork, who's not with us nemore, neway, one day me and dad was in living room, i went in2 the kitchen for sumat, and looking though the cat flap is a pigeon, woundering wtf is happening, called my dad, and mork is only tryin 2 get it, when he cudnt he just played with it and ate it lol:sneaky:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts