MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just phoned up my dealer to book my car in for a service because my next two are free, when i phoned up i asked if i could have a courtesy car, she turned around and said that they charge customers who want a courtesy car!!!
i mean that is ridiculous are they doing that because my service is free and their trying to get money out of me or is it just the norm?i had a courtesy car off them about 3 months ago and wasnt charged!

im fuming!!!! :x: :x: :x: :censored:

·
Typhooner :)
6,592 Posts
depends where you go, some dealers charge some don't, it also depends on who you speak to, there's a luverly lady works in service where i go, so i always get a free valet whenever mine goes in, but if i book with the bloke, i don't get one! v. peculiar!

·
Registered
14,935 Posts
I dont pay any at my dealers and last time i had one i got a MG ZS180 in black with graphics and tints on...well smart :up:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Never had to pay at mine Craig. That's Lee and Turner for you mate!!
I always ensure Rycar have one free for me when I take my car in !! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
They can charge if they want to. They can make you eat a Banoffee pie if they want you to. Just depends on how much you need that car. There are no set rules.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I get charged too, I reckon I should get a season ticket for a curtousy car. Mines been in the garage for a day at a time, 17 times in the last year and a half!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've never been charged for a car yet, and they wash and polish it for me! The wash and polish is crap though - but can't complain cos its free!

·
Registered
242 Posts
You're getting the service for free mate, I mean if you were paying they'd give you a free courtesy car then sneak the money back in hyper inflated oil prices or something wouldn't they? If you got one free 3 months ago that was prob warranty work at a guess to they'd just bill MGRover instead.

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
Nuttymoo said:
I get charged too, I reckon I should get a season ticket for a curtousy car. Mines been in the garage for a day at a time, 17 times in the last year and a half!
...........great build quality ?????????.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts