MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like R'n'B, rap, garage and bits of dance. Can anyone suggets any songs/albums for me to look at?

I'm bored with the current CD I have in the Zed and want to make a new one. I have an MP3 head unit so don't be shy about the number :)

And I've already got the MoS Annual 2005 before it's mentioned.

·
3,634 Posts
Well the album i got in me ZR at the moment aint quite in your taste but i think its the best i have bought for a few years !!!

Embrace - Out of nothing !!! One of the best and most underated bands !!! :wohow: :wohow: :wohow: :wohow:

·
Banned
14,285 Posts
loads matey...........the new winter collection, best of r n b is very good........new nelly album........ja rule last temptation..............r n b collaborations is good too!!

in fact theres so many i dont know where to start!!

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
I looooove driving to the new Prodigy album if thats any help...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Jay Z/ Linkin Park mash up cd/dvd is really good only 6 songs though. But excellent an playing in my zed at the mo. :up:

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Chems singles collection Bri, with 2nd disc with the bsides, best of both worlds...Block Rocking Beats with a nice sub in the back...mmmmm

·
Slacker Industries
10,951 Posts
Singles collection is good...but i still prefer it to the best of.....i tent not to buy them as i usually have all the albums anyway...unless there are a lot of new tracks or special eds stuff on the disc!!!

Dont even think ive fully listened to the singles collection yet...and ive had it since it was released...

You seen em live mate....AMAZING!!!

just amazing!

·
Registered
41 Posts
TrickyMG said:
I like R'n'B, rap, garage and bits of dance. Can anyone suggets any songs/albums for me to look at?

I'm bored with the current CD I have in the Zed and want to make a new one. I have an MP3 head unit so don't be shy about the number :)

And I've already got the MoS Annual 2005 before it's mentioned.
What about "Head candy" album thats got a good mixture on there :wman:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts