MG ZR Forums banner

can rossi win 2004 Moto GP

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Not even a shred of doubt about it.

Rossi is the greatest rider the world has ever seen and he hasn't peaked yet. The guy is still only in his early twenties.

I am sure he will also go on to Formula 1 and show Schumacher how to carry on ..............

Remember where you heard it :D :D

·
2,039 Posts
DriveBy said:
AndyK160 said:
Shifty said:
some people accually do andy
Good for them...........from a personal point of view i dont
Errm.....Then why go to the trouble of joining the thread then ? #-o
because its a poll, is it not.........and as it doesn't have a couldn't care less option i used my right to free speech to express a view. Other people say things similar on other threads.......are you gonna question everyones right to make a comment.

And as i have already said its MY PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW........

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
AndyK160 said:
DriveBy said:
AndyK160 said:
Shifty said:
some people accually do andy
Good for them...........from a personal point of view i dont
Errm.....Then why go to the trouble of joining the thread then ? #-o
because its a poll, is it not.........and as it doesn't have a couldn't care less option i used my right to free speech to express a view. Other people say things similar on other threads.......are you gonna question everyones right to make a comment.

And as i have already said its MY PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW........
Yes it is a poll.

No I don't question your right to have a point of view.

But, to take part, the poll option simply needs ticking, not commenting on.

In actual fact I couldn't care less whether you have a personal point of view or not , or what it is if you do have one.

It is a (relatively) free country. We do have (relative) freedom of speech as you say, that is not what I question at all...............

I am just amazed as to why you or anyone would then post three times (probably four when you reply to this one) on a subject that you state you have no interest in ? Surely, that defies logic. If you disagreed with the post header, it would make sense, but WTF ?

I see several threads on here that don't interest me, I just skip past 'em and leave 'em alone.

Incidentally, the couldn't care less option you mention is actually there.... , It is always there, It is simply the ignore this post option.

Shifty merely posed a question, It really doesn't need to get all het up about.

Jeeze :D

·
2,039 Posts
The reason i have replied to you is that you asked the question

"Errm.....Then why go to the trouble of joining the thread then ? "

you had my response........and you still want to carry it on........ i have said my piece and as far as i am concerned you have my opinion and if that ain't good enough for you than you can go on being picky and reply to this. I usually just ignore threads that dont interest me but this afternoon i made a comment, so bloody sorry.

As far as i am concerned thats my final word on the matter as it is detracting from shifty's original poll question.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
AndyK160 said:
The reason i have replied to you is that you asked the question

"Errm.....Then why go to the trouble of joining the thread then ? "

you had my response........and you still want to carry it on........ i have said my piece and as far as i am concerned you have my opinion and if that ain't good enough for you than you can go on being picky and reply to this. I usually just ignore threads that dont interest me but this afternoon i made a comment, so bloody sorry.

As far as i am concerned thats my final word on the matter as it is detracting from shifty's original poll question.
LOL - Now what was the original question again ............? :D :D :D

Now where did I put my handbag ?? Back over to Shifty, now .........

G

·
AndyK160 said:
Who gives a toss ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

watch a god at work...............plus he kicked ass in the wrc rally of GB, till he crashed.

raced him on minimotos when he was 12.........lapped me 3 times in one race, lapped the british champ twice !!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts