MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just been shopping to Asda,and i get more and more sick of going,the general mundane shopping,the oldies pushing and shoving and thinking it's young un's that have got no manners,then you get to the checkout and always a bloody queue,and 1 person that always seems to pay by cheque(in this day and age still)and when you get to my turn the cashier is sooooooooo fast i aint even packed 1 bag and she's done waiting for me to pay............cant cope with it...........I NEED A WOMAN!!!
If it's only for doing my shopping i have had enough of it....HELPPPPPPPP!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
#-o errrrrrrrr!!! Why a woman??? I HATE grocery shopping!! I only go if i really really have to. thought thats what the hubby and kids were for???

So dont bank on the fact a woman will do your shopping

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
ZRVic said:
www.tesco.com

Do it online, you can do nearly everything on line nowadays u know!! :wink:
everything?? :eek:oops:

·
989 Posts
HERE THIS INTERNET MILARKY IS TAKING OVER ... SOON WE WONT NEED WOMEN.

I MEAN HOWAY U CAN BUY EVERYTHING A BLOKE NEEDS ONLINE

TV
PLAYSTATION ( GAMESCONSOL )
CARS
OTHER HIGH SPEED ADRENALIN PUMPIN SHIT
COUCH
FRIDGE
BEER
REMOTE CONTROL FOR EVERYTHING SO U DONT HAVE TO MOVE
POCKET FANNY SO YOU DONT GET BORED

HAHA CANT U TELL IM BORED AT WORK AND MY BOSS IS OFF.

·
Rusty Hole......
1,475 Posts
maybe you should try a "mail order bride" only dont marry her, then she'l get deported and you can put in for another one! dont have to get married then! :lol: \:D/

·
Turbo Chick
2,859 Posts
Monkey Magic said:
OH I MISSED OF PHONE - SO YOU CAN PHONE PIZZA'S IN ... I DONT THINK YOU CAN ORDER THEM BY EMAIL YET LOL
actually...... you can order pizza's off sky txt... domino's pizza

my mates done they were at his house in 20 mins!!!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
my pet hate in the supermarket is you go in to buy 1 or 2 things, you go to the ten items or less checkout and you can guarantee that there is always an old woman there with a trolley full of stuff(more than 10 item more like 50 items!!). happened to me yesterday. really pisses me off when im in a rush.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts