MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
14,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i was bored and after listening to some tunes! i thought i would try and mix some of my own music together.......

now i downloaded mixcraft on recommendation and its alot like the music games you got on the ps2 so i fiddles and played with the settings etc etc ut i cant get one thing and its annoying me...

how do you rip the vocals from a song?

now i downloaded another piece of software and it works but i still cant figure out how to do it lol

any ideas???

·
Premium Member
14,041 Posts
ok so i was bored and after listening to some tunes! i thought i would try and mix some of my own music together.......

now i downloaded mixcraft on recommendation and its alot like the music games you got on the ps2 so i fiddles and played with the settings etc etc ut i cant get one thing and its annoying me...

how do you rip the vocals from a song?

now i downloaded another piece of software and it works but i still cant figure out how to do it lol

any ideas???

i told u tony, just stick ur fingers in ur ears haha

·
Premium Member
28,417 Posts
Good advice from Jake there.

I presume you're trying to create your own bootlegs? Easiest thing to do is search your music download software for "acapella", will give you plenty to start offwith :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.