MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mate at work is buying one of these. And would like a photoshop done, slammage, chrome rims, flames etc etc. And with and without a roof. Thanks in advance. :D

·
Registered
12,616 Posts
some of them extended tail lights would look cool! tell him to get it white with a ghostbusters symbol on the side lol

when theres something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna call..........

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
.............NO JC600's friend from work. :D

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
.............NO JC600's friend from work. :D
Stop spamming, he's into 50's rock & roll, and covered in Elvis tattoo's! so don't think anyone will persuade him other wise :D

G

·
i'll sort it , might b a bit hard to do the roof i'llsort it though :D i haz ideas on what i could do
what kinda rims do u want , new age chrome or USA 64' style ?? and paint??
just so i can get an idea :D

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Saw this a sec ago, so i knocked up a really fast drop/chomre/flame/roofless chop for you. If you want me to do a proper one then i'll spend afew mins on it for ya.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Just realized half the sky has gone Crazy! Lmao, thats a 2 min chop for ya :p

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Saw this a sec ago, so i knocked up a really fast drop/chomre/flame/roofless chop for you. If you want me to do a proper one then i'll spend afew mins on it for ya.

Nice one mate. :thumbsup: Could you do a proper one, wanna see what you can come up with. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts