MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
You'll struggle to get a copy of the kit. Best bet is to save up and get a proper cadamuro, less hassle in the long run.

Copies tend to be off less build quality and you'll have trouble fitting them as things don't always match.

TBH £600 is not expensive for a full bodykit at all considering the Mynheer kit is £3500 and companies like moto-build sell front bumpers only at £300.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
two class examples there to appreciate

rich`s -zrx

pauls -56pcd

both highly respected vehicles and active members from this forum, so if you need any further info regarding the cadamuro im sure they will gladly give that too you

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
ZRX said:
You'll struggle to get a copy of the kit. Best bet is to save up and get a proper cadamuro, less hassle in the long run.

Copies tend to be off less build quality and you'll have trouble fitting them as things don't always match.

TBH £600 is not expensive for a full bodykit at all considering the Mynheer kit is £3500 and companies like moto-build sell front bumpers only at £300.
Couldnt have put it any better!! =D>

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Cadamuro expensive, you've got to be joking. It is not the cheapest on the market, but it is not expensive for what it is I can assure you.

£175 for a splitter is not that bad, you will be paying at least £300 for a complete bumper, and the quality will not be that great. At least the Cadamuro stuff is 1st class when it comes to quality.

Regards

Steve

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Sorry but you won't get much stuff that is alot better than Cadamuro, the best made fibre glass parts I have ever seen.

Only make I have seen better is Wings West, and these are not fibre glass, and are more expensive than Cadamuro.

Steve

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
Steve B said:
Sorry but you won't get much stuff that is alot better than Cadamuro, the best made fibre glass parts I have ever seen.

Only make I have seen better is Wings West, and these are not fibre glass, and are more expensive than Cadamuro.

Steve
Listen to this man, he knows his stuff when it comes to the cadamuro kit.

·
SRS Xmas Pants On!
11,286 Posts
mestew87 said:
Just i can get alot better stuff for my fiat coupe 16vt for that price tahts all
With both Fiat and Cadamuro being Italian, the Fiat coupe may have been the one of their first projects, any pics you may see might be of their first attempt, over time Cadamuro may have made improvements or developments to that kit. Just a thought.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
The Fiat Coupe bits from Cadamuro cost even more than the ZR stuff, most of it is replacement bumpers and the like.

Steve

·
Registered
36 Posts
Having recently purchased the cadamuro kit from Banshee (Cheers Steve B) - I can safely say the quality is very good. If you think it's expensive - you get what you pay for. But personally I think it's very reasonably priced as bodykits go.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts