MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Just thought I would let you know that Im saying goodbye to my luvly ZED :aww:

But I am saying a big hello to my new Civic Type R which is total sex on legs. Dont know how I'll handle double the power but Im sure as hell gonna try :lol:

Ive met sum super ppl on here and its been nearly two years of fun but all good things must come to an end and I feel its my time to move on (much cheeseness lol)

Emz & Al will keep in touch, and muz your my bezzy txt friend :lol: Gordy you better come to my party and haggis well your just you babe :wink:

I'll probably pop in by now and again see how your all getting on and I'll have probably caught the moddin bug again so I'll let you know how Im getting on.

Take care ppl

Love Lynne & Steven

xx

·
Sick puppy!
8,091 Posts
oh well shame but a good choice in a change...you will love the type - r test drove one a while bk...full of f**kin power lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Can't blame you for going for Honda's little pocket rocket! Lovely cars! Stupid power in summit that weighs as much as a fart :eek: :eek: ! Take care!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a black one. Is there any difference between the new ones and say like the 03 ones? Steven said he hasnt seen the back lights on any other type r's before.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Yes the new one is slightly faster, then lightened the fly wheel but its only a few points of a second.
The new ones front end is slightly different wityh the lights and also the rear lights were modernised.
Did you go for a brand new one?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes we did. That will explain it then coz the front is very slightly different also. I didnt realise until steven said lol!!

Cant wait now \:D/

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
:aww: Sorry to see you go, bought you've traded in for a luvly car..

don't forget to call in on us from time to time.. :D

Have fun, bye.. \:D/

·
Banned
1,049 Posts
I hope you enjoy your type-r lynne i know i did when i test drover 1. if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have my front end. So a big thank you for that.

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
One of my mates has a Type R and I must admit I'm not that keen on it looks wise. I'm not saying its a crap car mind you. Far from it. He's taken me for a spin in it a few times and you can't fail to be impressed by its acceleration and handling. Its pleasing to note however that he's quite impressed with my little 105 as well. :)

He really wanted a red one, but his better half put her foot down with that suggestion so he got a dark grey one instead. Shame really cos it looks the biz in bright red. I can't help but feel that in any other colour that I've seen them in they don't really stand out from the crowd. Okay, I appreciate that people in the know will acknowledge that its a great car, but most people won't know the difference between that and an ordinary Honda.

My mate got a high speed driving lesson when he bought his. Do you get the same deal? I hope you do.

Take care darling and the best of luck to you. :)

Cheers. Ewan.

PS. Don't forget that you can always come back to the ZR if you feel the Type R isn't everything its cracked up to be. :wink:

·
Registered
12,564 Posts
oo CTR nice, going to luv that power

1 - 20 of 29 Posts