MG ZR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all!

just to let u know that my mg zr is goin at the end of the week! this is mainly because its build quality and all the things that consistantly go wrong with it is starting to get me down!

despite this it has mostly been a pleasure to own, the zr has a lot of character and looks better than most things on the road! its also been a pleasure being a member of this site! everyone on her is very friendly and are always ready to help whenever i had a question to ask!

instaed i've gone for a bmw 330ci coupe, 2001 reg! its been at my local garage for a few weeks and have seen it like everyday when i've been past, so i thought why not!

anyway, thanks all, i'll still be coming back to the site regular to see whats going on!

cheers!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Sorry to hear that, but have fun in your new babe :up:

dont be a stranger :wohow:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
sorry to hear that mate, but i feel same way bot my zr sometimes, the build quality gets me down to, always somthing wrong with it.

·
2,039 Posts
Thats a shame mate..........just make sure the indicators work on the BMW, dont seem to on most :hiding: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Loadsamoney! So shut it!!!
4,103 Posts
i looked a t Beemers when i changed!! i do like the Ci!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
shame m8 but what a good choice of car i was gonna go for a 02 bmw 330ci 3 weeks ago top motor but i put my car for some warrenty bits and it seems ok now so i got the windows tinted and bought some 19's for my zed and lets see how it goes i no what you mean about build quality its s**t mines been back 9 times but its bought and paid for and i thought spend £25000 on the bm for kids to scratch and dent outside the house or spend a couple of grand on me zed and keep the money in the bank but good luck with the 330ci you will enjoy it and maybe i might be joining you soon

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cheers guys, i will check in now and then! it is a shame i got a bad one but guess thats just the way it goes!

looking forward to getting the beemer and the extra power! and i'll make sure i indicate....i mean, the indicators work! lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts