MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
RIP ZR
15,287 Posts
link not working mate....long time no speak, hows tricks?

·
facebook.com/street modS
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its the marina royal palice

all good hows you?? see you have a golf now

·
Is Constantly Horny
5,063 Posts
i have been thee 2 once 2 years ago and this year its dirt cheap and hot mate you cant go wrong, just bare in mind it was a communist conutry up to 18 years ago so some of it is a bit run down but its just like spain only hotter lol

·
Drunken Monkey
7,288 Posts
ive been to the airport and then got deported does that count lol

·
facebook.com/street modS
6,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do i dare ask what u done

·
OEM +
19,034 Posts
my boss went earlier last month and said it was really good and everythign is dirt cheap, think it rained one day out of 8 so hope u have fun mate

·
Registered
266 Posts
I am actually bulgarian and altho i might be biased it actually is a brilliant place to go now! as it hasnt yet converted to the Euro the Bulgarian Lev is worth nearly 3 times a british pound and you could probably get a good couple of pints for no more then 50p!
Id recommend sunny beach as the beach touristy part ...

·
Registered
10,726 Posts
Al I went to Bulgeria back in 2004, overall it was a good holiday.

Firstly food and drink are very cheap out there, I mean for a pint would be roughly
70/80p, and thats in one of those really tall glasses, glass of wine would be around the £1 mark. A meal would cost roughly £3/4, depending on what you buy tho.
Weather was excellent, really hot, think out of the 2 weeks I was there it rained 2 days, so not bad atall.

One thing tho you need to remember is they are still "behind" abit. When I say that, I mean you could be walking along the path and a 6" brick will be hanging out causing you to have a very nasty accident. Transport over there looked very dodgy to me when I was there, eventho they didnt have old vehicles, they didnt look like they have seen a garage ever since they were made, and for the life of God stay AWAY from the scooters lol. This is an obvious one, but dont ever drink from the taps there, always drink bottled water.

As tko tank said, Sunny Beach is your best bet mate, thats where I went, and I enjoyed it alot. Night life is very good, and basically good overall anyway.

If you want to know anything else let me know.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Al I went to Bulgeria back in 2004, overall it was a good holiday.

Firstly food and drink are very cheap out there, I mean for a pint would be roughly
70/80p, and thats in one of those really tall glasses, glass of wine would be around the £1 mark. A meal would cost roughly £3/4, depending on what you buy tho.
Weather was excellent, really hot, think out of the 2 weeks I was there it rained 2 days, so not bad atall.

One thing tho you need to remember is they are still "behind" abit. When I say that, I mean you could be walking along the path and a 6" brick will be hanging out causing you to have a very nasty accident. Transport over there looked very dodgy to me when I was there, eventho they didnt have old vehicles, they didnt look like they have seen a garage ever since they were made, and for the life of God stay AWAY from the scooters lol. This is an obvious one, but dont ever drink from the taps there, always drink bottled water.

As tko tank said, Sunny Beach is your best bet mate, thats where I went, and I enjoyed it alot. Night life is very good, and basically good overall anyway.

If you want to know anything else let me know.
First of all they let you in? And secondly they let you out? :D

Only kidding
Love you bbs:lovers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts