MG ZR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
only gonna post one picture tonight ,too tired for rest will do tommorrow . but thought had to post a picture of the man himself

well done

ANTHONY REID INDEPENDANTS CHAMPION AND MASTERS RACE WINNER

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Hooded Claw said:
Stew .....from reading teletex this mornin reidy well deserved that win !!!!!!!!
yes reidy TOOK that win , and showed what a great driver he really is, lets not forget colin turkington though what a great season this young man has had. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Fook me!

A pic of mine with the bonnet closed :twisted: :eek:oops:

Great pics Stewart, thats one smuckin fart camera you have got now as demonstrated by the pics.

Havent got around to downloading mine at the moment as I have just finished rebuilding my 'puter with a new MB/CPU/RAM (off thread comment now: 3.2 Ghz Barton, 512 Mb 400Hz Crucial DDR, Gigabyte K7 Triton series MB, ATI Radeon 9600 Pro. Man does this thing fly now. Wish I could improve my Z's speed so easily and cheaply \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ )

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dR0Og said:
Fook me!

A pic of mine with the bonnet closed :twisted: :eek:oops:

Great pics Stewart, thats one smuckin fart camera you have got now as demonstrated by the pics.

Havent got around to downloading mine at the moment as I have just finished rebuilding my 'puter with a new MB/CPU/RAM (off thread comment now: 3.2 Ghz Barton, 512 Mb 400Hz Crucial DDR, Gigabyte K7 Triton series MB, ATI Radeon 9600 Pro. Man does this thing fly now. Wish I could improve my Z's speed so easily and cheaply \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ )
that would be a big club if you could do that !!! :wink:

will post more later just flying in and out during day ,mondays always a busy day for me -processing orders from weekend.

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
I was stuck at work :aww: BUT set the video & watched it last night, really good.
Just hope there are MG's in there next year [-o< [-o< .

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Thanks for that. A real bargain at £250 and the owner even paid the transfer fee.

Reg Transfers had it on thier books recently at £1650 :eek: until I pointed out that it belonged to me so they shouldnt really be advertising it any more. They have since removed it.

They do have MG 1 though if you have a spare £275,000 :eek:

·
Registered
141 Posts
ok... i'd rather buy a porsche for that sort of money. i think if i was loaded and had an sv amongst my other cars i would buy that number plate for that. :grin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts