June 4-5 Brands Hatch, Kent
June 18-19 Oulton Park, Cheshire
July 16-17 Croft, North Yorkshire
July 23-24 Mondello Park, County Kildare
August 6-7 Snetterton, Norfolk
August 27-28 Knockhill, Fife
September 17-18 Silverstone, Northamptonshire
October 1-2 Brands Hatch, Kent

to avoid double booking of meets etc this is the BTCC Calendar for 2005, always sat / sun with qualifying sat with actual racing on sunday

·
CheeseKitten
16,588 Posts
Stu, count me in for Donnington mate :up:

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JayJay said:
I'll be at Oulton Park.. fingers crossed for some MG's in the line up
Well there is still Jason hughes in his ZS, possibly with a K2000 rather than the KV6 like 2004

and somebody told me the other day that rob collard was rumoured to be running one of last years ZS's as an independant - this is 100% rumour though, not facts

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
I'll sort out a meet for the one at Croft on July 16-17. I figure meeting at Darlingtons new football ground would be a good idea before driving off in a convoy to the event. There shouldn't be any footy on at that time of year but they may be using the stadium for another event so I'll keep me eyes peeled as to whats going on.

Cheers. Ewan.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
smoggie said:
I'll sort out a meet for the one at Croft on July 16-17. I figure meeting at Darlingtons new football ground would be a good idea before driving off in a convoy to the event. There shouldn't be any footy on at that time of year but they may be using the stadium for another event so I'll keep me eyes peeled as to whats going on.

Cheers. Ewan.

sorry mate very disappointed , but hornsea carnival meet is this weekend so not gonna be able to attend croft.

on a brighter note though it is looking like rob collard may be running a zs as an independant next year so gonna be 2 mgs to support

·
Big Slicks agony uncle
1,885 Posts
yellow-peril said:
smoggie said:

Cheers. Ewan.

sorry mate very disappointed , but hornsea carnival meet is this weekend so not gonna be able to attend croft.
Never mind. I'm sure plenty more people from this site will be attending. I mite even advertise the meet on the other MG web sites I go to so we can have the full monty of MG's getting to Croft at the same time. What do other people think?

on a brighter note though it is looking like rob collard may be running a zs as an independant next year so gonna be 2 mgs to support
Sounds great. Keep us informed about the details if you can mate. :up:

Cheers. Ewan.

·
Registered
102 Posts
can't wait til the BTCC starts again, it has the best racing anywhere in the world. shame thompson has left for the WTCC tho.

isuch a shame that it looks like there will be no works mg's again this year, not even independant mg's by wsr either. i find it really strange that mg are entering the german dtm series but not the british series which would be far less costly.

anyway i will defo be at the snetterton round and one, if not both of the brands hatch rounds.

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
smoggie said:
I mite even advertise the meet on the other MG web sites I go to so we can have the full monty of MG's getting to Croft at the same time. What do other people think?
One MG website in particular has been organising MG convoys into every BTCC race for the last 3 years already... :hiding:

...complete with privelidged parking allowances at some tracks on the infields and reserved banks! :mrgreen:

Guess we'll have to wait for the press day to find out if there will be any more than Jason Hughes running... Collard has been very secretive, but he has confirmed he has a new car for 2005 - we just dont know what!

WSR have been 'rumoured' to be in talks with Sureterm Direct about sponsorship for 2005 - the 2004 (which were also the 2002 and 2003) cars are still at WSR HQ apparantly too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
btcc

:up:
i come back from france on the saturday but sod the expense ,im going donny .
how do you get tkts to park inside the circuit ? .

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: btcc

monsell_mg said:
:up:
I come back from france on the saturday but sod the expense ,im going donny .
how do you get tkts to park inside the circuit ? .

nearer the time mate all details will be posted

·
455 Posts
i'll be up for Thruxton, seeing as its down the road! :)

·
Flat Capper
707 Posts
April 9-10 Donington Park, Leicestershire

This is getting very near - is anyone going to attend this?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts